Adirondack landscapes and flora
Jacqueline is a seasonal resident with her home studio in Lake Placid.
The views overlooking Lake Placid and Whiteface Mt., the Sentinel and McIntyre Mountain Ranges and other local subject matter are an inspiration for her watercolor paintings created en plein air. The profusion of colorful flowers found in the wild and in well tended gardens also capture her imagination.
At a glance
- Adirondack landscapes and flora, primarily in watercolor, but also other subject matter and media
- Former art educator in the Saranac Lake Central School District and Radnor Twp. School District in PA
- Studied watercolor extensively with Ranulph Bye, Robert Plumb and Robert Whitney among others
- Exhibiting member of the Adirondack Artists’ Guild in Saranac Lake where her work is displayed year round
- Her watercolor painting, “Mt. Baker from Lake Flower”, is part of the permanent collection of the Saranac Lake Free Library
- Active participant in regional art activities and exhibitions
- Commissions are welcome
12 Harbor Lane, Unit 3Lake Placid , NY 12946
By Appointment Only